Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lisa's and Sam's Wedding

Saturday, July 18th was Lisa's and Sam's wedding. I had a great time at my cousin's wedding, even though there was no dancing at the reception. It was still fun, because I got to see everyone and people I haven't seen for a long time and meeting new people.

I made it just in time to the ceremony before Lisa had to walk. I'm so glad I got there in time. It was all Grandma's lateness that I made it in time for it.

Lisa's wedding dress was very beautiful; I really loved it. Here is a picture of us.

Me and Lisa posing for a picture at the reception.




Lisa walking with her dad to the alter to be married to Sam Drake

I'll post up later more pictures from the wedding. So keep in tune with my blog.

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Lisa's and Sam's Wedding is fantastic. The video was super amazing. I had just a brilliant time watching through it. We too got married recently and we can’t explain how special day it was. We were both excited and happy. Our vintage inspired ceremony at one of the historical San Francisco venues was epic.