Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Year 2011

So, it's another new year.... It's been probably one of the worst starts for me, since I got sick with the stomach flu on the morning of the 2nd of January. I caught it on New Year's Eve but had no idea. I guess it was a parting gift into the new year. Perhaps? I've been stuck in bed for the past three days now. Only today I've been able to eat a bit more than crackers. I ate Campbell's Broccoli Soup with crackers. It was really good. A lot better than I thought it would be.

Now, I'm trying to recover from this stomach flu that's been a killer. My cousins were in town, and I couldn't even hang with them, because I was sick. :( Tonight, they are going back home, and I don't even get to say, "Bye." I didn't even get to say all that I wanted to either. Oh well, that's what email and facebook are for, right? At least, I got to say, "Bye," to my brother, Meng. It was nice talking to him for a bit before he left. I won't get to see him for a long while. I'm going to miss my family and friends.

I always say I won't get lonely or that I probably won't miss my family much if leave them to go somewhere, but I think I will. I hope to spend some quality time with them all before I leave to South Korea. It's exciting but also nerve-wrecking, because I've never been to another country without my parents or someone else. Someway or another, I think it will be fine. When it comes to the time, somehow I don't know how, I usually figure out things for myself or things work out for themselves. Let's just hope that'll be the case.

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did. I had a great time spending time with my family. Had good food and watched some good movies, "The Town" and "..." (Can't remember). Sorry, I can't seem to remember when my head is a bit fuzzy.

Nothing much happened except for the little outbreak at my uncle's and aunt's house of the stomach flu.

Until the next time! (When I'm feeling much better.) (^_^)/*

No comments: