Friday, August 24, 2012

My New MacBook Pro with Retina Display

I got my new MacBook Pro on 08.20.12!  I've been wanting one for the longest time and finally felt that I needed to get one.  When you get that feeling that it's right, I think you should go with your intuition.  Most of the time (Mostly ALL of the time), it is right.  My MacBook Pro feels right.

Here's some pics when I received it:









As you can see from the pictures, I got blue silicone case for my MacBook Pro. It's so cool...!  My MacBook Pro has covered itself in this blue plastic silicone, since I've unwrapped it.  I didn't want it to get scratched up.

I bought this MacBook Pro for mostly video and picture editing, so the first software I purchased when I opened it up was Final Cut Pro X.  I love it!  I still haven't figured out all of what it can do, but I think eventually I will.  I have lots of videos and pictures to play with.

My next project is to buy a really great HD camera that is reasonably priced for its quality.  I haven't found one that I liked yet.  For now, my plan is to get one sometime in the near future.  Perhaps next year...?

The first film created with Final Cut Pro X is a simple short film I made on 08.21.12.  It's called, A Glimpse of Maleena's Day.  Please look for it very soon!


Until next time, I'm out!
-Nickie Lo

No comments: