Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things I Want to Get Done During Spring Break

Okay, so spring break is coming soon. For me, it will start after Thursday this week, March 12th. So what are some of the things that I will be doing and trying to accomplish before I have to go back to school on March 22nd?

1. Hanging out with Dala, Mitchell, Maverick, Tran, and Chris (the family), who is coming to Omaha to visit for a few days.
2. Go to the zoo, Henry Doorly Zoo, on Saturday. Later at night, we will go cosmic bowling at Mockingbird Lanes. Yay, for bowling!
3. Sunday, we will celebrate Maverick's, my nephew's, first birthday. (I'm really excited about it.)
4. Monday, go to work in the morning. Maybe start on my book review by reading the book Naked by David Sedaris. After work, go to Borders to start on my Book List reviews for Fiction studio.
5. Tuesday, participating in UNO SLA with the 7 Day Community Service. Afterwards, continue reading Naked, if I'm not done reading it, yet.
6. Wednesday, go to work in the morning. Continue on my book review, if I need to. Work on Book List at Borders after work, if I didn't finish it, yet. Maybe hangout or maybe with just myself.
7. Thursday, go help UNO SLA again with the 7 day Community Service. Afterwards, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll start thinking about what I should write for my next short story for Basic Fiction Studio. Read my reading assignments...I'll have to look at my syllabus.
8. Friday, go to work at 1 PM until 6:30 PM. Afterwards I'm not sure what I'll do. Must ponder some about it, but not till the date comes closer.
9. Saturday, go help UNO SLA with the 7 day Community Service. Do something for awhile, I don't know yet. Then cover Tola's night shift from 6:30 until Midnight.
10. Sunday, DO NOTHING. Well, something, but not much, maybe. I'll probably relax for the day make sure I've got my homework all done and make sure I'm prepared for my book review presentation on Tuesday, the 23rd. Maybe I'll work on my short story or something. Watch animes, dramas, or whatever. Sunday is my lazy day.

So Monday comes along after the short spring break and I go back to school to repeat the cycle of gaining an education and hopefully becoming wiser and a person, who may someday be ready for the world. I'm still afraid of the world, like am I going to make it out there? Will I be able to get a job that I will like and enjoy it everyday? Will I like my future, to see where how far I've come to finally be at? I don't know. But I hope I will be. Someone has to be, right? I better be that someone. If I am not that someone, who I hope to be someday, then that will be one of my biggest regrets in life. I can't give up hope and fail. I've got to keep getting up and do something meaningful in my life, which is what I think. What do you think?

No comments: