Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going to Florida!


I'm going to Ft. Lauderdale with my girls~ Maiya, Natalie, and Naima. I'm so excited that I can't wait until we are there. I was so happy when we finally got our schedules worked out and got the the whole trip planned out and bought our tickets. When we bought our air tickets and reserved our room, I felt the "realness" of our vacation happening. It was real...we really are going to Florida...to the beach...to the ocean~! It's happening and I'm too grateful and happy that the day is finally coming soon. I've been talking about it for the past 2 - 3 months and it's finally happening. We will be leaving on Friday, July 23, 2010 at 8:10 AM and should arrive in Florida around 2:45 PM. We will be staying there for 5 days and 4 nights at the Atlantic Hotel. We'll be back on Tuesday, July 27th.


In my excitement, I've decided to post up a countdown (down below) so you know when I'll be taking off to Florida!

My countdown until going to Florida!



My countdown leaving Florida and coming back home...


I'll be posting up some more info about how our trip is going. So watch for updates in my blog! I'll try to post up some updates while I'm in Florida, but if I don't then you can definitely expect it after I get back from my trip. :)

No comments: