Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Back in Omaha!

I got back yesterday around 2:45 PM. I had lots of fun in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. If you haven't been there, then you should definitely go. The beach and people are very nice. There are lots of things you can do there...but of course do things cost money...down side is that most things there are pretty expensive, so you better have money. There were so many things I wanted to do, but of course I couldn't. I lacked lots of money and time. Basically 5 days and 4 nights is just not enough time. I think I need at least one month there to fully enjoy my vacation.

Anyways, I will definitely return there someday and hopefully I can stay there longer. Hopefully I can stay at the Atlantic Hotel, if not, then that's okay too. I just want to some place nice with a kitchenette with an oceanfront view. **Wink, wink: The Atlantic Hotel. :D

Here are a few pictures. If you want to see more (check out my Facebook pictures).






I'll post up more pictures and some videos later. :)

No comments: