Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Watched Eclipse Twice!

Hi everyone!

I know I haven't updated in ages...but I'm going to try to be more active. My life has been kind of busy with school and work that I hadn't had much time to sit down and think about what to write. But here it is:

Yep, I watched Eclipse twice. That's how much I really liked it. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. I gotta get the special edition. This time I'll wait for it when it comes out. I didn't realize New Moon would come out with a "special" special edition (only released by Borders) and bought the special edition that didn't really seem to be a special edition...seriously...like where were the deleted scenes and special clips for the next movie...Eclipse? So now I gotta waste another $25 or so buying the movie a-gain. I'm only going to buy it again because I really liked the movie and want the special stuff that comes with it.

So how was the movie? Awesome! It met most of my expectations and was so much better than the first two (no offense) in my opinion. My expectations were: Kristen, Rob, and Taylor to do better acting; the new Victoria actress to do an awesome job with her role, which she did great; graphics and picture quality of the movie; the bedroom scene of Bella and Edward; the tent and snow storm scene with Bella, Jacob, and Edward; the vampire & wolf teams fighting the new borns scenes; Victoria creating a new born army; make-up and costumes; fighting and agility skills; training scenes of the Cullens and wolves; and anything else with just Bella and Edward together.

The actors really improved on their acting for their character, especially Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. But I was mostly proud of Kristen, because she didn't do those "body jittering movements" with her head and chew her nails so much in the third one. I don't know if you all know what I mean, but go back and watch the first 2 and compare her acting with the third movie...it's so much of an improvement. I'm rooting for her to do her best in the fourth movie, Breaking Dawn, which comes out in 2011. I totally cannot wait until that movie comes out. I'm so ecstatic...can't you tell? :)

That's all I have to say about Eclipse...so until next time!

No comments: