Monday, January 25, 2010

A Poem for Monday

Our Wedding Memory

I hear Pachelbel's Canon playing softly
I feel radiant and blissfully happy
I see only my husband-to-be

As I'm walking down to the altar
He looks deeply into my eyes with much love
We see only ourselves and nobody else.

I hear the orchestra playing beautiful music
I feel ecstatic and beamingly thrilled
I see only my wife-to-be

My heart rapidly pounds in awaiting her
I look into her eyes telling her, 'I love you'
We see only ourselves and nobody else.

Our love glowing so bright around us
Our eyes finding the connection and binding it
Our everlasting vows enriching our lives together forever

We hear the crowd cheering and clapping
We feel the passion of our love enveloping us
We see only ourselves and nobody else.

No comments: