Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Saturday's Poem



*This poem is in dedication to the song “Let You Go” by TRAX, a Korean rock band of SM Entertainment.

Let You Go

Her:
I feel it so deeply
Do you feel the pain too?

I wonder how I let you go
I can’t seem to let you go

I feel wetness, is it my tears?
On my cheeks, hands, and heart

I want to eat what you eat
I want to see your face

All I see are these old pictures
These memories of happiness

Where did I go wrong?
Where did we go wrong?

Him:
I feel it too so deeply
This pain is hurting me

How could you let me go?
I don’t want to let you go

My tears can’t seem to stop
It’s everywhere on me and you

I remember all the things we ate
All I want to see is your face

These drawings of you I’ve drawn
My happiness of capturing your face

Where did I go wrong?
Where did we go wrong?

End:
Can this sadness ever end?
Can we ever be together again?

No comments: