Friday, February 5, 2010

Thoughts on My Mind

I've been thinking that I'll be posting up only a few more poems or so, whenever I get the chance, because I have so many other things to do. And since I'm not really a poet, I'll just stick to writing my fictional stories. I won't be writing a poem for 365 days. I failed... :( I think it is just too much for me, as of right now.

Some cool things that I can't wait are:
Final Fantasy XIII - March 09, 2010
I want to play it, but I probably won't get the chance since I don't have a PS3.
But the game looks really awesome and cool!
Check out the official website for more information, pictures, and videos!
http://www.finalfantasyxiii.com/#/content/Home/0





I can't wait to read Nora Robert's new novel from her Bride Quartet series. I absolutely the series. The book will be released in May and it is called Savor the Moment.



What else is there to know??? Well...I've been using this acne serum that is absolutely amazing; it really does work wonders. For me at least it does. Oh! Also, for my younger sister. Want to know what this product is? I let you on my secret. It's called IQQU from Michelle Phan, who is the owner that skin care line. You may know her from her YouTube videos online featuring herself with tutorials on how to apply makeup styles, fashion, and skin care. If you want to give the product a try go to this website: http://iqqubeauty.com/int/index.php/ and sign up for an account and purchase the acne serum and any other products that may peak your curiosity. You have my official say that it works and it is not a joke. So go and get your IQQU acne serum today!


I'd like to try out more things, but for some reasons you can only buy 3 things. Weird. Unless, of course, I'm doing something wrong and I'm not accessing the web site correctly, then I don't know.

I was just searching her website and when I typed in her name on Google, I found that she has her own Wikipedia.org page. I was totally surprised. All the things I wanted to know about her was there...well, not everything but enough (the important things).

Well, that will be all for today. I think I've exhausted myself trying to think of something to post and things happening in my life. I'll be back later to post up some more things...hopefully they will be exciting. Until next time! :D

No comments: